A blog dedicated to sharing my experience here in London with my friends and family back home and abroad.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 7, 2009

    Miss me?




    Hello everyone,

    I know it's been awhile since my last post. What I've learned about blogging is that once you stop for awhile it's tough to get back on track and you start to think about all the blogging you'll have to do in order to make-up for it. So I'll strike a deal, I've done a lot of traveling and have a range of fun stories I wish to share with everyone.

    From here on out I pledge to write at least one thing a day, nothing will be necessarily chronological and I'm not guaranteeing it will even be worth reading. I've fallen way behind in this whole thing, so hold me to my word and expect the entries to come reeling in soon.

    Also I will be returning May 29th at 5:30 to MSP, I know my arrival will cause quite a stir in Minneapolis.

    You'll be hearing from me soon.

    ~RSL

    No comments:

    Post a Comment